Welcome to My Fishing Ventures, an informative and up to date informations on fishing tackle, fishing tips and reports of my latest fishing experiences in both freshwater and saltwater! I hope that you find these infos helpful and I look forward to your comments.

Tournament Schedule

Tournament director John Cassidy has announced the preliminary dates for the 2009 San Diego Saltwater Bass Showdown. The dates are not finalized yet, as Cassidy is inviting anglers to bring forth concerns of conflicts before firming it up.

Unfortunately, I did not get to fish any of the tournaments last year because of schedule conflicts. I sure hope that I get to fish at least one of the tournament this year. My buddy Doug and I fished it in 2007, the tournament that had a 5 bass limit in the combination of spotted bay bass, calico and sandbass. Although we did not win, we caught our limit with some nice fish and it was a lot of fun.

So once the schedule is finalized, I'll work it out with mine & my teammate's schedule and will look forward to the competition.

No comments: