Welcome to My Fishing Ventures, an informative and up to date informations on fishing tackle, fishing tips and reports of my latest fishing experiences in both freshwater and saltwater! I hope that you find these infos helpful and I look forward to your comments.

Lake Murray With The Boys!

Got out to Lake Murray yesterday with a couple of fellows at work, Mate (Graeme) & Steve. I got there at 5:45 am to find out that they have already lounged and they're lines on the water, but they were nice enough to pick me up at the boat dock. 

We started fishing the shallows for spawning fish, but the water was stained and skies were cloudy, so we couldn't really see under water. So, we all switched to the dropshop, not too long after, Mate & Steve got double hook ups. I got kinda worried cause I didn't catch my first fish till a couple of hours later, but ended up the day with the most fish. We fished from 6:00 am-1:00 pm and managed to catch 8 fish between us. Final fish count: Me=4, Mate=3, Steve=1. Most fish were caught on a dropshot and also caught some on the weighted Fluke. 

It would have been nice to catch more fish, but it was a great day to hang out with the fellows. Thanks guys, for the fun day.

No comments: