Welcome to My Fishing Ventures, an informative and up to date informations on fishing tackle, fishing tips and reports of my latest fishing experiences in both freshwater and saltwater! I hope that you find these infos helpful and I look forward to your comments.

Bed Fishing Lake Dixon

Had time for a few hours of fishing this morning, and since it is full moon tonight, I decided to hit up Lake Dixon for some bedfishing. It was a little cloudy when I got there so I couldn't really see the beds, but later in the morning, the some came out for a little bit and I managed to find a few beds. I ended up catching & releasing 6 fish, all were right around 2 pounds, no big ones. As always, I could not get the big females to bite and I didn't really have much time to spend working on a fish. Wind started to pickup, got cloudy and cold so I got out of there by noon. Since there is a full moon tonight, it should make for good spawn fishing tomorrow, but there is suppose to be a storm coming tonight, so I won't be out there. Caught all fish dropshotting a white Zoom Bed Bait on 6lb flouro.

No comments: